Thursday, January 31, 2008

Whizzing through the stars


I just found out that during the first manned space flight,
Alan Shepard PISSED in his space suit.
Can you blame the man?
I don't even like going up in glass elevators.

Remember the other famous astronaut that peed her pants?
At least she was prepared.
And we all thought SHE was crazy!




Well at least it looks like filthy pop-princess Fergie has some good company.

Check this out:

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has confessed to urinating on stage during a recent concert. The sexy singer said she had to douse herself with champagne in front of hundreds of Australian fans to disguise the fact. She is quoted by Scotland's Daily Record newspaper as saying: "I had a few drinks before going onstage, but I didn't think to go to the bathroom. "We were jumping around and my bladder just started... you know."

Link to source




I knew she was older than some of the other stars of her genre, but i didnt think she would be incontinent.

No comments: